| Friday, April 01, 2005 |
| Desperately Seeking Daddy Blog |
| This is a weird post, but yesterday I ran across a daddy blog that had me in stitches. And no, I don't keep my internet history because I'm an idiot. Anyhow, some of you serious bloggers may know of it. I'm pretty sure it's got "Dad" in the title and the adjective isn't exactly positively describing said bloggers parenting skills. It's kind of in the realm of "Bad Dad" or "Rebel Dad," but it's not one of those. Anyhow, when I pulled the page up for this blog, his profile picture was of an African American couple on the beach. The man was wearing a neon green Speedo halter top. If you've seen it, you will know what I mean because you will never be able to get the image out of your head, EVER. I broke two ribs from laughing so hard. If you know this website, please comment or email me. I can't pay you, but I WILL love you forever. |
| posted by ieatcrayonz @ 4/01/2005 |
|
|
|
|
|